This is a special composition for entrepreneurs who are looking for answers and motivation. Two stories two lessons is a short enough answer to most of your queries. Read it carefully and you will know why.
Two stories to begin with:-
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
1. Take risks.
2. Embrace changes.
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish.
Ok two More stories:-
1. Facebook takes over WhatsApp and Instagram.
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and Flipkart owned Myntra takes over Jabong.
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies.
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition.
3. Keep innovating.
Two More stories:-
1. Colonel Sanders founded KFC at the age of 65.
2. Jack Ma, who couldn’t get a job at KFC, founded Ali baba.
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeed
Last but not least:-
1. Lamborghini was founded as a result of revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge.
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Do what pleases you !!
Don’t be afraid to fail !!
I was taught this story, by a fellow, when I was attending a seminar full of the country’s most prominent entrepreneurs. I have been following the lessons and Oh Boy did they help me? Sometimes, you just need a little spark to get started. I thought this might become a motivation for someone else as well. If you found it interesting then please do share it with your friends and those you care about.
Note: If you are a freelancer or an entrepreneur, please feel free to contact me for help. I am always pleased to help individuals who are self-motivated and are willing to work on a new idea.